My Singing Monsters Breeding Guide Cold Island
There are multiple pages on this breeding chart for my singing monsters, if you don’t see the monsters you are looking for try flipping to the next page.
My singing monsters breeding guide cold island. This page is a quick reference for breeding new monsters! Generation 2 monsters can be created by breeding two generation 1 monsters or combination of a basic and a generation 1 monster.
Feel free to go for some stage 2 trophies as well. Monsters on earth island clamble cybop dandidoo drumpler furcorn.
This is the main article for breeding. Ok shugabush=bush+oaktopus ghazt=trox+entbrat gjoob=pummel+trox entbrat=potbelly+trox the rest on plant island are all based on the typing you want.
Simply keep on trying if you fail to get the breed that you are looking for. Shugabush and gjoob are also unique to plant island, and yawstrich is unique to air island (vita exclusive).
Do you want 5 free diamonds for my singing. Log back into my singing monsters after the breeding period has ended.
Unfortunately, you will have to breed monsters you had on plant island to get the last few cold island monsters. This is the main article for cold island.
Star * indicates there are multiple. For the category, see category:cold island.
The shugabush is the first legendary monster introduced in my singing monsters. This article is about cold island of my singing monsters.
Baby, it’s cold outside get all cold island monsters With these essential elements, you can start breeding in the.
- Nioh 2 Trophy Guide
- Old Navy Size Guide Socks
- Nyalotha Raid Guide Wrathion
- Norton Field Guide To Writing With Readings And Handbook
- Niobe Labs Guide Solo
- Old Car Price Guide Book
- Nike Size Guide Women
- Octopath Traveler Guide Ign
- Nike Size Guide Shoes
- Nremt Study Guide Pdf
- New York Travel Guide By Mail
- Omaha Steaks Cooking Guide Hamburger
- Old Navy Size Guide Womens Pants
- North Louisiana Duck Hunting Guides
- No Mans Sky Beyond Beginners Guide
- Noma Guide To Fermentation Pdf
- Noma Guide To Fermentation Review
- Omaha Steaks Cooking Guide Filet Mignon
- Okuma Guide Select Pro Baitcaster
- New York Travel Guidelines